V1.0.6: 3 October 2012
- Fixed bug that prevented data being received from Leonardo. Thanks to Kevin C. for pointing this out.
V1.0.5: 17 July 2012
This release has focused on bugs reported by users:
- Bug fixed: MegunoLink would crash if WMI (Windows Management Instrumentation) wasn't available to detect Arduino IDE build process. If WMI is not available, MegunoLink auto-disconnect will not work, but the program will no longer crash.
- Bug fixed: MegunoLink crashed if path was invalid in project properties when Browse button clicked.
- Bug fixed: MegunoLink crashed when opening a project file if a serial port was not set when the project file was saved.
- Bug fixed: crash when Arduino was unplugged if the serial port was open.
V1.0.4: 8 July 2012
- New: added support for uploading to Leonardo boards.
- New: check boxes in the Serial Monitor to automatically add carriage return and/or line feed characters to messages sent to the Arduino. These settings are saved with the project.
- New: added support for serial data sent at 500,000 baud. The Arduino does not officially support this rate, but some users are reporting greater reliability at 500,000 than 115,200 baud.
- New: added path for source file to the Upload tab. Now you no longer need to visit the project properties to change the source file. Use the browse button or drop a file from Windows Explorer onto the path box to set the source file. Relative paths can still be set in the project properties.
- New: links to our Facebook and Twitter pages have been added to MegunoLink. An easy way to keep up with the latest developments.
- New: you can remove the donation link from the status bar. Make a donation to find out how!
- Bug: if Microsoft .NET 3.5, service pack 1 was not installed, serial logging caused MegunoLink to crash. The installer now correctly detects the installed version of this Microsoft library and provides the correct link for downloading the required version.
- Bug: relative path setting for hex source files was not saved in the project file. It is now.
V1.0.3: 27 June 2012
- New: auto-disconnect. Turn on auto-disconnect and MegunoLink will monitor the build tools used by the Arduino IDE. When a build in the IDE is detected, MegunoLink will close the serial port. When MegunoLink detects the upload is finished, the serial port will be reconnected.
- New: improved selection of colours for plotting.
- New: Double-click a hex file built with Atmel Studio and MegunoLink will open ready to upload the file to your Arduino.
- New: improved project configuration.
- New: improved AVRDude configuration.
V1.0.2: 10 June 2012
- New: file associations so double-clicking MegunoLink project file opens the application.
- New: button to enable/disable serial monitor for long logging sessions.
- Bug fix: saved transmit strings weren't restored properly.
V1.0.1: 6 June 2012
- Added Blink examples to install. Available on help menu
- Added menu entry to open folder with AVR Tools from installation
- Bug fix: Error when opening project if serial port connected
V1.0.0: 4 June 2012 First Public Release
- New: MRU list added
- New: Project file name added to title bar.
- Bug fix: Control state wasn't updated correctly when cancelling upload
V0.6.16, 31 May 2012
- New: Added support for all Arduino boards
V0.6.15, 31 May 2012
- New: Clear button for plot
- Bug fix: use product name for title of crash report
- Bug fix: protect serial port from missing selection in com port selector