Do you have a website relevant to the Scientific and Technical community? Lets trade links! Here we cover:
- Sending us a link
- Why link to us?
- General benefits of linking
- Resources (URLs, titles and descriptions) you can use linking to BlueLeafSoftware.com
Fill in your linking information below.
Link to us if visitors to your site would find our site useful. We cover four main topics of interest to Scientific and Technical audiences:
- Dagra an application for extracting numerical data from graphs for further analysis.
- Our Word Templates for technical reporting helps makes this tedious chore much easier
- We recommend software that stands out amongst the crowd.
- A directory of links to Scientific and Technical Resources.
We are working hard to grow all these areas by creating good content.
If your site matches our theme, it is worth investing a little time to trade links because:
- Out traffic is growing. We are investing 8-10 hours a week growing traffic to our site. If you are in our link directory, you'll benefit from this growth
- We are connected. Our pages are indexed by Google, Yahoo! and MSN.
- We use good anchor text. You may know that major search engines use the link anchor text in evaluating the relevance of websites. We choose titles to describe your content, not just your brand.
- Our link directory is for visitors. Some websites build links in the hope of boosting their search engine rank. They bury their link directory behind a teeny tiny link at the bottom of the page. Our directory is accessed from the main navigation menu, where it can be easily found, on all pages of our site! Trade links with us, and more people will find your site.
- A free gift. Submit a link and we will give you a free ebook on Internet Marketing. 170 pages filled with tips on building your websites profile and increasing relevant traffic. You can have the greatest information on the planet but if you are stuck in a silo no one will find it.
If you are serious about building traffic to your website you should be trading reciprocal links. Trading links will help you in these ways:
- Increase traffic People will click on your links to get to your website. Unless you have high brand awareness for you site, clicking a link is the main way you will get visitors. More links equals more visitors.
- Search engine relevance Type any keyword into a search engine such as Google, MSN or Yahoo and you will find thousands of websites. Inbound links is one approach used by the large search engines to decide who is #1 and who is #1001. An inbound link is an independent judgement that a site is relevant and worth visiting: exactly the place a search engine wants to send its customers.
- Link trading is free Unlike pay-per-click advertising in search engines, link trading is free. For a little investment in time, you can get a steady stream of visitors.
- Link trading is permanent Search engines routinely change their ranking algorithms. You can invest a huge amount of effort to have your site listed on the first page and overnight see all that effort and visitors lost when the algorithm changes and your site is relegated to page 50. If a large number of sites are routinely sending you traffic through reciprocal links, one site shutting down will have negligible impact on your traffic.
- Still not convinced? Trade links with us and we will send you an ebook on Internet Marketing. 170 pages filled with tips on building your websites profile and increasing qualified traffic.
Here is some information you might like to use when linking to different sections of our website. Feel free to link to our home page, of course, but you might like to link to the most relevant section to your visitors.
|Title:||Digitize graphs with Dagra|
|Description:||Windows software to digitize data from graphs for Engineering design calculations and analysis. Add-in support for MathCAD, Matlab and Excel. Free trial available.|
|Title:||Word Templates & Guidelines for Technical Reports|
|Description:||Our free templates simplify the tedious task of writing technical reports in Microsoft Word with a set of styles, tool bars, menus and shortcut keys.|